Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 7 new positive cases, 2,591 total.
- 116 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 128 total.
- 6 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County at MVHS.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 2,347 positive cases have been resolved.
- 192,563 total negative results.
- 195,154 total tests have been conducted.
- 116 in mandatory isolation.
- 689 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Potential Public Exposures
10/10/20 to 10/11/20
Time of exposure: 10 p.m. on 10/10/20 to the early morning hours of 10/11/20
Place of exposure: Residence party
Address of exposure: Oneida Castle
Wore mask: No
Symptom Monitoring period: through 10/24/20 and 10/25/20
Note: If you have not already been contacted by the Oneida County Health Department and were in attendance at this party, please call 315-798-5431.