GREENSBORO, N.C. (WSYR-TV) — The Atlantic Coast Conference reported Tuesday afternoon that Syracuse University’s women’s basketball game at Georgia Tech scheduled for Thursday is postponed.
The Syracuse women’s program remains on pause and under COVID protocols after a positive test in the program.
The team is scheduled to resume play against Miami on Sunday at noon.
The ACC also announced that a previously postponed game against North Carolina will be played Tuesday, January 19, at noon.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9