GREENSBORO, N.C. (WSYR-TV) — The Atlantic Coast Conference reported Tuesday afternoon that Syracuse University’s women’s basketball game at Georgia Tech scheduled for Thursday is postponed.
The Syracuse women’s program remains on pause and under COVID protocols after a positive test in the program.
The team is scheduled to resume play against Miami on Sunday at noon.
The ACC also announced that a previously postponed game against North Carolina will be played Tuesday, January 19, at noon.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Interview: Utica College Men’s Basketball “Doesn’t Know Any Other Way” But to Play to Win
- Highlights: Utica College Men’s Basketball Advances to E8 Championship
- Highlights: Waterville Football Uses Turf, Air to Storm Past Notre Dame
- New Hartford Girls Basketball Junior Kaia Henderson Commits to Ohio State
- Highlights: Anas Has Immediate Impact in Return to Utica as Comets Play First Game Since March 10
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9