BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen may be a big deal when it comes to the Buffalo Bills, but now he’s getting smaller; a lot smaller.
But going small is doing big things for Buffalo. Fisher-Price is teaming up with the Bills and Wegmans to support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
This set of Little People toys goes on sale Friday at Wegmans locations.
It features Josh Allen, Sean McDermott, and two Bills Mafia fans — one with a winghead hat.
All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to help support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
- Friday Night Beyond the Lights – Week 6 – October 15, 2021
- Notre Dame’s Lyga Wins Division IV Girls Tennis Singles Sectional Title
- Interview: Comets GM Dan MacKinnon Says Comets Roster is a Well-Rounded “Blend”
- River Valley Church Eyewitness Sports Athlete of the Week: Madeline Denison
- Biden takes infrastructure pitch straight to Americans