UTICA, NY (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY) — A Utica man faces multiple felonies after police conducted several search warrants on residences in Cornhill and North Utica on Thursday, October 26.
The arrest comes after a long investigation into 40-year-old Kyshene Jamison of Utica. According to police, Jamison had multiple locations where he allegedly sold drugs from. Utica Police, along with the Oneida County Narcotics Unit, conducted several search warrants on the 200 block of Rutger Street in Cornhill as well as the 700 block of Herkimer Road.
While executing the warrants, Utica Police seized narcotics, two loaded handguns, an assault rifle and over $25,000 in cash.
Jamison was subsequently arrested at the completion of those search warrants. He is being charged with:
- two counts of seventh-degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, a misdemeanor,
- four counts of second-degree Criminal Use of Drug Paraphernalia, a misdemeanor,
- three counts of second-degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon, a violent felony,
- four counts of third-degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon, a violent felony, and
- three counts of Criminal Possession of a Firearm, a felony.