BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Zoo is welcoming a new baby rhino!
On Saturday morning, the female calf was born to Tashi — a greater one-horned rhino. This was Tashi’s fifth calf, but the first with George — another rhino who used to live at the Buffalo Zoo, but is now at another facility.
Weighing in at 130 pounds, the calf and her mother “are doing great,” the zoo says. Take a look at the photos below:
- Governor Hochul provides Sunday coronavirus update
- Up to 5K in federal funding available for past due water bills
- Why marijuana smells like skunk: Scientists reveal cause behind unmistakable odor of cannabis
- Bob Dole, Senate leader and presidential candidate, dies at 98
- Buffalo Kickoff LIVE: Bills vs. Patriots