Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 5:
- 26 new positive cases, 20,653* total. *(Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 395 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 412 total.
- 17 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,846 positive cases have been resolved.
- 658,463 total negative results.
- 679,116 total tests.
- 395 in mandatory isolation.
- 322 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b