Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 1:
- 24 new positive cases, 20,548* total. *(Upon further investigation, one positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 254 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 409 total.
- 18 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,685 positive cases have been resolved.
- 648,809 total negative results.
- 669,357 total tests.
- 254 in mandatory isolation.
- 620 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b