Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 25:
- 46 new positive cases, 20,325* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 449 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 408 total.
- 10 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,468 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- 449 in mandatory isolation.
- 571 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.