Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 3.
- 32 new positive cases, 19,542* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 570 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 397 total.
- 31 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 28 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,575 positive cases have been resolved.
- 552,556 total negative results.
- 572,098 total tests.
- 570 in mandatory isolation.
- 775 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.