County Executive Picente’s update briefing from today can be viewed here: https://fb.watch/3-JKXcsa-b/
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 2.
- 28 new positive cases, 19,511 total.
- 570 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 396 total.
- 33 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 29 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,545 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- 570 in mandatory isolation.
- 786 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.