Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 25.
- 52 new positive cases, 19,354 total.
- 617 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 390 total.
- 35 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 30 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 9 are nursing home residents.
- 4 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,347 positive cases have been resolved.
- 533,896 total negative results.
- 553,250 total tests.
- 617 in mandatory isolation.
- 834 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.