PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County has received its vaccine shipment from New York State that was delayed from last week, as well as its regularly scheduled doses for this week. In total, the county received 2,100 doses. New first dose appointments for the county-operated sites at MVCC in Utica and Griffiss in Rome will be offered this week. Residents should visit www.ocgov.net starting this evening to secure an appointment.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 22.
- 54 new positive cases, 19,204* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 677 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 390 total.
- 42 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 37 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 2 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,137 positive cases have been resolved.
- 523,720 total negative results.
- 542,924 total tests.
- 677 in mandatory isolation.
- 639 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
County Executive Picente will conduct an update briefing at 3 p.m. on Feb. 24, 2021. It will be livestreamed at: https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment.
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.