PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County is still awaiting its vaccine shipment that was delayed by New York State last week. No new first dose appointments will be made at county-operated vaccination sites until the doses arrive.
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week. Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers for the week ending Feb. 21.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- First Doses Administered:7,219
- Second Doses Administered:4,917
- Total Administered:12,136
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- New York State
- SUNY Poly
- Total Administered: Did not report
- Total Administered: 16,013 total
- Rome Health
- Total Administered: 5,837
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 21.
- 43 new positive cases, 19,152* total (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total).
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 669 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death (nursing home-related), 389 total.
- 44 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 37 at MVHS.
- 7 at Rome Health.
- 9 are nursing home residents.
- 4 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,094 positive cases have been resolved.
- 518,027 total negative results.
- 537,179 total tests.
- 669 mandatory isolation.
- 642 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b