Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 15.
- 37 new positive cases, 18,938 total.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 860 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 380 total.
- 57 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 45 at MVHS.
- 12 at Rome Health.
- 12 are nursing home residents.
- 5 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,698 positive cases have been resolved.
- 520,686 total negative results.
- 521,546 total tests.
- 860 in mandatory isolation.
- 604 in mandatory quarantine.
Video of County’s Executive Picente’s update briefing from today: https://fb.watch/3HUBTaot7m/
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.