PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County Government is currently out of vaccine and will not be scheduling new first dose appointments at the county-operated distribution site at Mohawk Valley Community College in Utica, nor the drive thru distribution site at Griffiss International Airport in Rome, until more vaccine is delivered by New York State. This does not affect second dose distribution for those who received their first dose at either of those sites.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan 31.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs* (*all numbers are first doses)
- MVCC–Utica: 0 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 0 new
- Total Vaccinated: 5,353
- Estimated total doses received by Oneida County Government: 5,353
- Remaining doses: 0
- Percent used: 100%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- New York State
- SUNY Poly
- Total vaccinated: Unknown
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 4,571
- Total vaccinated: 11,117 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital:
- First doses: 2,771
- Second doses: 685
- Total vaccinated: 3,456
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 31.
- 61 new positive cases, 18,143* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 3,186 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 347 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related
- 112 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 97 at MVHS.
- 15 at Rome Memorial.
- 25 are nursing home residents.
- 12 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 14,610 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results not updated by NYS DOH as of 2 p.m.
- Total tests mot updated by NYS DOH as of 2 p.m.
- 3,186 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,282 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b