PLEASE NOTE: County Executive Picente will be hosting a Facebook Live Town Hall tonight at 6 p.m. at https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment. He and Health Director Dan Gilmore will be answering questions from the public on COVID-19 and the vaccination process.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 26. (Oneida County Government has been out of vaccine since last week. The 500 doses that were just received from the state will be administered tomorrow.)
- Oneida County-Operated PODs* (*all numbers are first doses)
- MVCC–Utica: 0 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 0 new
- Total Vaccinated: 4,832
- Estimated total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,800
- Remaining doses: 0
- Percent used: 100%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- New York State
- SUNY Poly
- Total vaccinated: Unknown
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 3,047
- Total vaccinated: 9,593 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital:
- First doses: 2,771
- Second doses: 509
- Total vaccinated: 3,280
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 26.
- 95 new positive cases, 17,709* total. (*Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 6,820 active positive cases.
- 7 new COVID-19-related deaths, 327 total.
- 121 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 105 at MVHS.
- 16 at Rome Memorial.
- 25 are nursing home residents.
- 18 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 8,062 positive cases have been resolved.
- 439,592 total negative results.
- 457,301 total tests.
- 6,820 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,482 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b