PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County Government is out of vaccine and was forced to close its county-operated vaccination sites at MVCC in Utica and Griffiss in Rome. Those sites will not be taking new appointments until more is provided by New York State. This does not affect second doses for those who received their first dose at either one of our sites.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 25.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs* (*all numbers are first doses)
- MVCC–Utica: 0 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 0 new
- Total Vaccinated: 4,832
- Estimated total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,800
- Remaining doses: 0
- Percent used: 100%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- New York State
- SUNY Poly
- Total vaccinated: Unknown
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 2,729
- Total vaccinated: 9,275 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital:
- First doses: 2,771
- Second doses: 431
- Total vaccinated: 3,202
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 25.
- 98 new positive cases, 17,618 total.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 6,872 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related deaths, 320 total.
- 129 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 111 at MVHS.
- 18 at Rome Memorial.
- 25 are nursing home residents.
- 19 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 7,926 positive cases have been resolved.
- 435,493 total negative results.
- 453,111 total tests.
- 6,872 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,421 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b