PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County Government is out of vaccine and was forced to close its county-operated vaccination sites at MVCC in Utica and Griffiss in Rome. Those sites will not be taking new appointments until more is provided by New York State. This does not affect second doses for those who received their first dose at either one of our sites.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 24.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs* (*all numbers are first doses)
- MVCC–Utica: 0 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 0 new
- Total Vaccinated: 4,832
- Estimated total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,800
- Remaining doses: 0
- Percent used: 100%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- New York State
- SUNY Poly
- Total vaccinated: Unknown
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 2,402
- Total vaccinated: 8,948 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital:
- First doses: 2,771
- Second doses: 343
- Total vaccinated: 3,114
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 24.
- 83 new positive cases, 17,520* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 7,054 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 319 total.
- 140 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 118 at MVHS.
- 22 at Rome Memorial.
- 25 are nursing home residents.
- 17 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 7,657 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests mot updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 7,054 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,349 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b