Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 20.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVCC–Utica: 280 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 174 new
- Total Vaccinated: 4,278
- Estimated total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,800
- Remaining doses: 520
- Percent used: 92%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 1,426
- Total vaccinated: 7,972 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781 total
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 20.
“Today we are reporting the most daily deaths from COVID-19 that we have ever had,” said Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. “It is deeply troubling that nine more of our families have to suffer such tragic loss at the hands of this pandemic. Our thoughts and prayers are with them as we continue to fight COVID-19 on all fronts. This deadly reminder is further evidence of how desperately needed the vaccine is. Oneida County needs more. The lives of our people depend on it.”
- 176 new positive cases, 16,988 total.
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 7,165 active positive cases.
- 9 new COVID-19-related deaths, 312 total.
- 4 are nursing home-related.
- 134 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 115 at MVHS.
- 19 at Rome Memorial.
- 24 are nursing home residents.
- 16 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 7,011 positive cases have been resolved.
- 424,326 total negative results.
- 441,314 total tests.
- 7,165 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,236 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b