Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 13.
- 340 new vaccinations distributed at Oneida County Government’s MVCC Utica POD, 1,730 total.
- Additional Distribution Site Vaccinations
- MVHS: 7,432
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 13.
- 213 new positive cases, 15,642* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive cases was removed from the previous total.)
- 6,690 active positive cases.
- 10 are nursing home residents.
- 4 new COVID-19-related deaths, 281 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 150 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 133 at MVHS.
- 17 at Rome Memorial.
- 29 are nursing home residents.
- 14 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,171 positive cases have been resolved.
- 405,085 total negative results.
- 420,727 total tests.
- 6,690 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,548 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b