Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 12.
- 276 new vaccinations distributed at Oneida County Government’s MVCC Utica POD, 1,390 total.
- Additional Distribution Site Vaccinations
- MVHS: 6,707
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,476
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 12.
- 234 new positive cases, 15,430 total.
- 6,699 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 277 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 163 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 144 at MVHS.
- 19 at Rome Memorial.
- 30 are nursing home residents.
- 14 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,954 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 6,699 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,516 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Link to County Executive Picente’s Facebook Live Message for 1/13/21: https://fb.watch/2-5nKIX6nP/