Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Dec. 20.
- 141 new positive cases, 9,545* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 5,124 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths (1 nursing home resident), 196 total.
- 128 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 112 at MVHS.
- 16 at Rome Memorial.
- 6 are nursing home residents.
- 12 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 4,225 positive cases have been resolved.
- 344,781 total negative results.
- 354,326 total tests.
- 5,124 in mandatory isolation.
- 3,130 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b