Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Dec. 1.
- 197 new positive cases, 5,295 total* (Upon further investigation, 1 positive cases was removed from the previous total.)
- 1 nursing home resident.
- 1,862 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 150 total.
- 73 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 60 at MVHS.
- 13 at Rome Memorial.
- 17 are nursing home residents.
- 5 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 3,283 positive cases have been resolved.
- 299,601 total negative results.
- 304,896 total tests.
- 1,862 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,205 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b