Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 66 new positive cases (1 nursing home resident), 3,876* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 968 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 139 total.
- 29 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 25 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Memorial.
- 11 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 2,769 positive cases have been resolved.
- 268,174 total negative results.
- 272,050 total tests conducted.
- 968 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,440 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b