Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 79 new positive cases (1 nursing home resident), 3,706* total. (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 852 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 139 total.
- 36 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 29 at MVHS.
- 7 at Rome Memorial.
- 12 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 2,715 positive cases have been resolved.
- 261,949 total negative results.
- 265,655 total tests conducted.
- 852 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,369 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b