Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 13.
- 23* new positive cases, 22,274 total. *(includes 6/11-6/13)
- 6/11: 11
- 6/12: 6
- 6/13: 6
- 87 active positive cases.
- No* new COVID-19-related deaths, 429 total. *(includes 6/11-6/13)
- 6/11: 0
- 6/12: 0
- 6/13: 0
- 6 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,758 positive cases have been resolved.
- 815,299 total negative results.
- 837,573 total tests.
- 87 in mandatory isolation.
- 108 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on June 13:
- People with completed vaccine series: 103,271
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 114,744
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ with at least one vaccine dosage: 58%
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ fully vaccinated: 52%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on June 13, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered:27,116
- Second doses administered: 22,771
- Total administered:49,887
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.