Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 9.
- 34 new positive cases, 19,746 total.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 459 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 399 total.
- 24 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 21 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,888 positive cases have been resolved.
- 570,484 total negative results.
- 590,230 total tests.
- 459 in mandatory isolation.
- 734 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b