Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 10.
- 878 vaccinated at the MVCC Utica POD.
To register to receive the COVID-19 vaccination please visit: http://www.ocgov.net. Appointments are required.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 10.
- 251 new positive cases, 14,996* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive cases was removed from the previous total.)
- 13 are nursing home residents.
- 6,487 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 267 total.
- 172 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 160 at MVHS.
- 12 at Rome Memorial.
- 31 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,742 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by the NYS DOH as of 4 p.m. today.
- Total tests were not updated by the NYS DOH as of 4 p.m. today.
- 6,487 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,537 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
To view County Executive Picente’s Facebook Live Briefing for 1/11/21: https://fb.watch/2Yt_qbE648/