Positive Testing Rate in All Focus Zone Areas is 4.13 Percent; New York State Positivity Outside All Focus Zone Areas is 2.62 Percent
Statewide Positivity Rate is 2.96 Percent
47 COVID-19 Deaths in New York State Yesterday
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 214 new positive cases, 4,352* total (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 1 is a nursing home residents.
- 1,151 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 141 total.
- 42 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 35 at MVHS.
- 7 at Rome Memorial.
- 15 are nursing home residents.
- 8 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 3,060 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests conducted were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 1,151 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,427 in mandatory quarantine.
Link to today’s live update briefing: https://fb.watch/1Zd1X1TVGg/
Notes From Today’s Briefing:
- Oneida County will no longer be reporting public exposures unless it is a case of special note.
- COVID-19 numbers will not be reported on Thanksgiving as the County Health Department will be taking that day to switch to a new data reporting system.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b