Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 20.
- 9* new positive cases, 22,302 total. *(includes 6/18-6/20)
- 6/18: 4
- 6/19: 2
- 6/20: 3
- 50 active positive cases.
- No* new COVID-19-related deaths, 432 total. *(includes 6/18-6/20)
- 6/18: 0
- 6/19: 0
- 6/20: 0
- 4 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 21,820 positive cases have been resolved.
- 821,651 total negative results.
- 843,953 total tests.
- 50 in mandatory isolation.
- 56 in mandatory quarantine.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on June 20:
- People with completed vaccine series: 106,373
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 116,183
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ with at least one vaccine dosage: 59%
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ fully vaccinated: 53%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on June 20, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered:27,172
- Second doses administered: 23,194
- Total administered:50,366
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b