Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 9:
- 8 new positive cases, 22,243 total.
- 108 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 429 total.
- 3 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 2 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,706 positive cases have been resolved.
- 809,226 total negative tests.
- 831,469 total tests.
- 108 mandatory isolation.
- 194 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.