YORKVILLE, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY) – A joint-agency investigation is currently underway by the Yorkville, Whitesboro, and Whitestown Police Departments, into several incidents involving vehicle larcenies, attempted larcenies, and vehicle damage that occurred on December 5th.
According to police, on Monday between 1:00 am and 6:00 am residents reported suspicious activity in numerous locations throughout the Yorkville, Whitesboro, and Whitestown areas. Investigators were able to obtain surveillance footage of the suspects but are asking for public for help with making a positive identification.
If you know the individuals shown in the images below, have any video and/or images of the area, or have any information regarding the incidents, please contact the police at 315-736-8331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make an anonymous tip at the Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers website, by calling 1-866-730-8477 (TIPS), at www.p3tips.com, or by using the P3 Tips mobile app.
The suspects have been seen in the following locations:
- Ney Ave- Myers Ave- Village of Yorkville Between 12:30 AM and 1:40 AM
- Myers Ave/ Campbell Ave/ Main Street (Yorkville / NY Mills Line) 1:40 AM and 1:50 AM
- Main Street to Oriskany Blvd to Whitesboro Street (Yorkville) 1:40 AM to 1:51 AM
- Whitesboro St to (Main Street) Yorkville/ Whitesboro Line) 1:51 AM to 2:00 AM
- Main Streat Area- (Whitesboro) 2:00 AM to 2:30 AM
- Clinton Street/ Oriskany Blvd/ West Street/ Lennon PL (Whitesboro) 2:20 AM to 2:40 AM
- Curran Rd to Clinton St (Whitesboro) 2:20 AM to 3:00 AM
- Clinton St / Cresthill (Whitestown) 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM
- Cresthill towards Bedford Dr (Whitestown) 2:40 AM to 3:00 AM
- Herthum Heights (Bedford Drive, Indian Mound Drive, Bermuda Road (Whitestown) 3:00 AM to 3:20 AM
- Wilcox Road (Whitestown) 3:15 AM
- Willow Drive (Whitestown) 3:30 AM
- Perimeter Road (Whitestown 3:30 AM to 3:50 AM
- Waterbury Ave (Whitestown/ Whitesboro 4:10 AM to 4:30 AM
- Westmorland Street towards Oriskany Blvd (Whitesboro) 4:25 AM to 4:50 AM
- Main Street Area (Whitesboro) 4:30 AM to 5:00 AM
- Main St to Whitesboro Street (Yorkville/Whitesboro Line) 4:45 AM to 5:15 AM
- Whitesboro Street to Champlin Ave / City of Utica 5:15 AM to 6:00 AM
Eyewitness News will continue to update you with any new information as it is released.