THE MOHAWK VALLEY (NEWS10/WUTR/WFXV/WPNY) – With November just weeks away, the 2023 general election is rapidly approaching. Early voting locations and schedules mean you don’t even have to wait to turn the page on the calendar before casting your ballot.
Early voting is set to begin on Saturday, Oct. 28, with different counties maintaining their own schedules in the ensuing days. Early voting hours and dates are the same across counties. The schedule includes:
- Saturday, Oct. 28: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 29: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 30: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 31: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 1: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 2: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 3: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 4: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 5: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Several community centers per county will be open during the above hours for early voters.
Herkimer County voters can vote early at the Little Falls Library at 10 Waverly Place, in the Community Room.
Eligible voters in Oneida County can vote at one of four locations:
- Mohawk Valley Community College, at their Alumni College Center, room 116.
- 1101 Sherman Drive in Utica
- New Hartford Town Hall
- 8635 Clinton Street, New Hartford
- The South Rome Senior Center
- 112 Ridge Street, Rome
- Whitestown Town Hall
- 8539 Clark Mills Road, Whitesboro
Otsego County voters can vote early at one of two locations:
- Foothills Performing Arts Center
- 24 Market Street, Oneonta
- Meadows Office Complex
- 140 County Highway 33W, Cooperstown
For more information on early voting, you are encouraged to call your local Board of Elections.