TOWN OF LEE, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY) – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that Lee man has been indicted by a Grand Jury for multiple criminal sexual acts against a minor.
On July 11th, 2021 OCSO began an investigation into 36-year-old Randy Come Jr. after receiving reports that he allegedly had multiple sexual contact with a girl who was less than 11-years-old.
After the investigation was concluded the evidence was handed over to the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office for review. The case was then presented to the Oneida County Grand Jury in October.
Randy Come Jr. was then indited on the following:
- Predatory Sexual Assault Against a Child (Class A-ll Felony)
- Criminal Sexual Act in the First Degree, (Class B Felony)
- Attempted Criminal Sexual Act in the First Degree, (Class C Felony)
- 2 Counts of Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, (Class D Felony)
- 2 Counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child, (Class A Misdemeanor)
After the indictment, on November 4th, a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest was issued for Come Jr. Then, on November 9th, members if the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and the NY/NJ Regional Fugitive Task Force found him at a residence in the Town of Lee.
He was arrested and was held at the Oneida County Correctional Facility until his arraignment which was on November 10th at the Oneida County Court.
He is currently being held at the Oneida County Correctional Facility without bail.
A stay away order of protection is in place for the victim, who has also been offered services through the Child Advocacy Center.