ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Garth Brooks will be back in western New York this summer for a stop on The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour.
It’s been more than seven years since the United States’ top-selling solo artist of all time has performed here. The local stop on his international tour will take place July 23.
And plenty of people are expected to go, as this one will be at Highmark Stadium. Brooks will have no trouble filling the seats, it seems, as numerous previously-announced dates have already sold out.
Happening rain or shine, the concert will kick off at 7 p.m. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 20 at 10 a.m. and there will be an eight ticket limit. They’ll cost $98.95.
To get tickets once they’re on sale, either go to Ticketmaster, call 1-877-654-2784 or use the Ticketmaster app.
- Boilermaker revises Covid-19 policy
- #1 Westmoreland baseball cruises to victory over #8 Mount Markham
- Porch pirate returns packages with apology after employer sees theft video
- Flags placed at Arlington National Cemetery ahead of Memorial Day
- Dominant coronavirus mutant has ghost of pandemic past – why that’s bad for omicron survivors