(WIVB) — Two prosecutors in New York State are clearing Andrew Cuomo of criminal charges.
The Albany Times-Union reported the Albany district attorney is expected to drop a forcible touching complaint against the former governor. Back in November, the Albany DA called the complaint filed by the sheriff “potentially defective.”
In Manhattan the district attorney is not filing any charges against Cuomo in the nursing home scandal.
A lawyer for Cuomo said he was contacted by the DA’s office saying the investigation is closed.
New on WIVB.com
- Advocates call for action to address climate change
- US names 223 to Olympic team; 4 athletes are 5-timers
- NY legislature likely to draw district lines on tight timeline ahead of primary
- Judge grants stay to keep NY indoor mask mandate in place—for now
- Cold blast for Wednesday, more light snow possible later this week