14 cases reported today. We continue to investigate a cluster of cases linked to the Copper Fox.
Please continue to practice the public health measures outlined below. We all need to do our part
to reduce the spread and protect those who are at high risk for severe illness, such as the elderly
and individuals with weakened immune systems.
• Please remember stay home if you are sick,
• Wear a mask,
• Wash your hands frequently
• Practice social distancing
• Limit social gatherings to less than 10 people or those who live in your house
Please remember symptoms of COVID can be very mild, such as congestion,
headache or runny nose. If you develop any symptoms please get tested,
isolate yourself and do not go to work.
Current COVID numbers:
• 1142 total confirmed cases
• 75 active cases
• 1 hospitalized
• 8 deaths
• 762 probable and confirmed cases linked to SUNY Oneonta
• 65 confirmed cases in Hartwick College students