PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net. Walk-ins will also be accepted at the MVCC POD in Utica from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. tomorrow.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 8:
- 50 new positive cases, 20,759 total.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 377 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 413 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 13 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,969 positive cases have been resolved.
- 670,233 total negative results.
- 690,992 total tests.
- 377 in mandatory isolation.
- 347 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.