Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 19:
- 51 new positive cases, 21,181 total.
- 452 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 414 total.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,315 positive cases have been resolved.
- 703,975 total negative results.
- 725,156 total tests.
- 452 in mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Whitesboro and Lee Center. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
To view County Executive Picente’s press conference about a COVID cluster in Oneida County that stemmed from a local dance school and a competition in Syracuse, click here: https://fb.watch/4_WmXWwzYa/