Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
· 6 new positive cases, 781 total.
· No new positive fatalities, 35 total.
· 30 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
· 6 are admitted outside of Oneida County.
· 335 active positive cases
· 411 positive cases have been resolved.
· 6,368 total tests have been conducted.
· 151 results pending.
· 5,436 total negative results.
· 932 under mandatory quarantine.
· 901 under precautionary quarantine.
· 7,176 total have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.
Phase 1 Mohawk Valley Region Metrics Update
o We must have over 30% of our hospital beds available. We have 46% available.
o We must have over 30% of our ICU beds available. We have 56% available.
o We must have less than 2 new hospitalizations a day, on a 3-day average per 100,000 residents. We are consistently averaging less than one.
o We must have under 5 deaths per day on a 3 day average. We are averaging less than 2.
o We must have over 30 contact tracers per 100,000 residents. We have had that since day one and are currently averaging 31 tracers per 100,000 residents.
Click here to view the public notice of potential contact.