ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. August 12th, 2020:
- 3 new positive cases, 2,148* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 1 nursing home resident
- 117 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 116 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 5 MVHS
- 2 Rome Memorial
- 1 patient is hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 2 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 1 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 1,915 positive cases have been resolved.
- 81,534 total negative results.
- 83,682 total tests have been conducted.
- 117 in mandatory isolation
- 1,023 in mandatory quarantine
Local Covid testing is optional for children. Contact your child’s pediatrician. Griffiss and Primary Urgent Care is testing all ages.