ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Aug. 31.
- 71 new positive cases, 23,850 total.
- 640 active positive cases.
- 4% positivity rate.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 437 total.
- 1,099 are in mandatory quarantine.
- 74% of reported positive cases in July were unvaccinated.
- 71% of reported positive cases in August were unvaccinated.
- 33 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 27 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 2 out of county.
- 10 of total hospitalized are in the ICU.
- 4 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
- 64.6% of Oneida County residents have their first dose of vaccine.
- 59.5% of Oneida County residents are fully vaccinated.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.