ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 24:
- 1 new positive case, 22,310 total.
- 31 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 432 total.
- 1 patient hospitalized at MVHS.
- Rome Health had not reported at the time of this release.
- 21,847 positive cases have been resolved.
- 824,859 total negative tests.
- 847,169 total tests.
- 31 in mandatory isolation.
- 36 in mandatory quarantine.
PLEASE NOTE: As previously announced, after today,Oneida County will cease posting daily COVID-19 updates and sending them out to media outlets. Case numbers and vaccination rates will however, continue to be updated daily, on the county’s online COVID-19 Dashboard, which is available at: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.