ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 23:
- 4 new positive case, 22,309 total.
- 35 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 432 total.
- 2 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 1 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 21,842 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of the time of this release.
- 35 in mandatory isolation.
- 35 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.