Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 6.
- 29* new positive cases, 22,218 total. *(includes 6/4-6/6)
- 6/4: 13
- 6/5: 10
- 6/6: 6
- 116 active positive cases.
- 2* new COVID-19-related deaths, 429 total. *(includes 6/4-6/6)
- 6/4: 0
- 6/5: 0
- 6/6: 2
- 4 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,673 positive cases have been resolved.
- 806,671 total negative results.
- 828,889 total tests.
- 116 in mandatory isolation.
- 147 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on June 6:
- People with completed vaccine series: 99,386
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 112,758
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ with at least one vaccine dosage: 57%
- Estimated percent of population 12 years-old+ fully vaccinated: 50%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on June 6, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered:26,984
- Second doses administered: 22,289
- Total administered:49,273