Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 13:
- 20 new positive cases, 21,888 total.
- 297 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 14 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 8 at MVHS
- 6 at Rome Health
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,170 positive cases have been resolved.
- 770,296 total negative results.
- 792,184 total tests.
- 297 mandatory isolation.
- 529 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: New appointments for Pfizer vaccine are now available on May 15th at Remsen Jr./Sr. High School and on May 17th at Harts Hill Elementary School in Whitesboro. Appointments and walk-ins for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are also currently available at multiple county-operated PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.