Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 12:
- 22 new positive cases, 21,868* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 1 nursing home resident.
- 292 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 12 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 6 at MVHS
- 6 at Rome Health
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,155 positive cases have been resolved.
- 768,149 total negative results.
- 790,017 total tests.
- 292 mandatory isolation.
- 594 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: Following the quick booking of appointments for the first availability of Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year-olds at the county-operated POD at Harts Hill Elementary School today, more appointments are being added soon. Appointments and walk-ins for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are currently available at multiple county-operated PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.