PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 5:
- 42 new positive cases, 21,673 total.
- 320 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 420 total.
- 4 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,933 positive cases have been resolved.
- 749,327 total negative results.
- 771,000 total tests.
- 320 mandatory isolation.
- 702 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.