Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 29:
- 37 new positive cases, 21,515 total.
- 410 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 418 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,687 positive cases have been resolved.
- 729,680 total negative results.
- 751,195 total tests.
- 410 mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.