Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 28:
- 48 new positive cases, 21,478* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 390 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 416 total.
- 9 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 8 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,672 positive cases have been resolved.
- 726,031 total negative results.
- 747,509 total tests.
- 390 in mandatory isolation.
- 506 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.